Do you follow the new web accessibility directives?
Yes, all our registration pages that you create follow the new EU directives.
Where are your servers?
At our hosting partner, Azure in Germany
What are the benefits of Magnet?
- Our support with 97 to 100 percent customer satisfaction – helps you as a customer with what you need when you need it.
- Ease of use of the tool – makes it easy and convenient for you to use it.
- Easy to get started – saves time and costs for you in your everyday life.
- Stylish free templates included.
- The opportunity to test fully, free of charge.
- That everyone, even people without any technical knowledge, can create events in Magnet.
- The flexibility of the layout, which provides great opportunities to influence basically all dimensions and placements.
- Constant development, we are constantly releasing new features and improvements.
- That it takes just a few minutes to create a registration page.
- The good overview of who has signed up and who has paid.
- The event pages are mobile-adapted and responsive.
- They also comply with the new accessibility directives.
- There is built-in support for you to comply with the GDPR.
How do I log in?
Click on the “Log in” link. You will find it in the drop-down menu at the top right of our website. Enter your username and password. Click Log in and you are inside the tool. Here you select Magnet.
I have forgotten my password?
Click on the box “Forgot your password?”. Fill in your username and we will send information to your e-mail address on how to change your password.
How do I get my login information?
If you have changed your e-mail address or if the address you entered to receive your login information is not registered with us – contact our support on +46 (0)225 410 22 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will help you.
What is your password policy?
The password complexity is at least eight characters, at least one uppercase letter and at least one number or one special character.
What help do I get from the support?
With the Freemium account, you have free access to our support by email, on weekdays between 8 am to 5 pm (CET).
If you have an account / license that you pay for, you have free access to our support, both by phone, email and chat – regardless of what level you have in your account – on weekdays between 8 am to 5 pm (CET).
How do I reach support?
Our customer support is here to help you weekdays between 8 am to 5 pm (CET) on +46 (0)225 410 22 or by email email@example.com.
What is a Freemium Account?
The Freemium account is the first level of our licenses, where it is with an advertising banner from Paloma. With that, you have full access to Magnet, up to one. You also have access to our tool for the Paloma newsletter up to a certain level. In addition, free support by email is included.
How fast can I get a demo of the tool?
You can usually get a demo the day you create your account. Book an appointment via our sales staff or via our support, and we will answer you shortly.
What does it cost?
The price is based on the number of participants you want to be able to receive registrations from. If you do not charge, Magnet is free. Read more here.
How do I cancel my account?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to upgrade my license, how do I do it?
You do it yourself inside the tool under the upgrade menu. Otherwise – contact our support. We will help you immediately.
I have questions about upgrades?
Contact Lotta Källström on telephone +46 (0)225 410 28. You can also contact our support on +46 (0)225 410 22.
What does it mean to upgrade my license?
This means that you increase your level of the number of possible number of invited / participants. Simply more seats or tickets
What does it cost?
It depends on what level you need and choose. The prices and the different levels can be found here.