General questions regarding Magnet
What are the benefits associated with the Magnet event planning tool?
Our customers praise us in particular for:
- Our support, which receives a customer satisfaction rating of 97 to 100 per cent – we help you, our customer, with everything you need, when you need it.
- The tool’s usability – Magnet is designed to make it easy and convenient for you to use the tool.
- How easy it is to get started – this saves time and costs for you in your everyday work.
- The attractive complimentary templates that are included.
- The possibility to test the tool fully, completely free-of-charge.
- The fact that anyone, even people without any technical skills or knowledge, can create events in Magnet.
- The flexibility in the layout, which provides you with excellent possibilities to customise the dimensions and placement of your content more or less exactly as you want.
- Our continuous development of the tool – we release new functions and improvements on an ongoing basis.
- The fact that it only takes a minute or two to create a registration page.
- The excellent overview that the tool provides in relation to those who have registered and those who have paid.
Are the event pages adapted for use with mobile devices?
Yes, for all types of mobile phones and tablets.
How do I get started?
How do I log in to the tool?
Click the Log in button. You will find it in the menu to the top right of our website. Enter your username and password. Click Log in, and you will be taken to the tool.
What should I do if I have forgotten my password?
Check the Forgotten your password box. Enter your username and we will send you an email with instructions on how to change your password.
I have changed my email address – how can I find out my log-in details?
If you have changed your email address, or if the address you have entered to receive your log-in details is not registered with us – please call our support on +46 (0)225 410 22 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be delighted to help you.
What is your policy regarding password complexity?
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 digit or special character.
What support can I get?
With a Freemium account you receive free-of-charge access to our support via email, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays.
If you have an account/license for which you pay a fee, you receive free-of-charge access to our support, via telephone, email or chat – regardless of the level of your account – between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays.
How do I get in touch with your support?
Our customer support is open between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (UTC+1) on weekdays and can be reached by calling +46 (0)225 410 22 or via email to email@example.com.
What is a Freemium account?
The Freemium account is the first level for our licenses, where the event page features an advertising banner from Paloma. With a Freemium account you have full access to Magnet, up to a certain level. Free support via email is also included.
How quickly can I receive a demo of the tool?
Normally you can receive a demo on the same day you create your account. Simply book a demo appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org or our support.
I see on your website that you arrange webinars. How does that work?
As an extra service to our customers we arrange free-of-charge webinars, which last 30 minutes. We can also offer more customised training solutions based on specific requests.
How much does it cost?
The price is based on the number of participants from whom you wish to be able to receive registrations. See pricing
How do I cancel my account?
Any cancellation or downgrade of an account must occur prior to the commencement of the next invoicing period, since the notice period for cancellation/downgrade is connected to the invoicing periods you have chosen. A cancellation must be submitted in writing via email and must be received by us prior to the commencement of a new contract period.
I wish to be able to manage more attendees than my current license permits – how do I upgrade my account?
In certain cases you can perform the upgrade yourself in the tool under the Upgrade menu. If this is not possible – please contact our support. We will be delighted to assist you immediately.
I have some questions about upgrading my account. Who should I talk to?
You can reach our support on +46 (0)225 410 22.
What does upgrading my license mean?
It means that you increase your level in terms of the possible number of invitees/participants.
How much does it cost to upgrade my license from Freemium?
It depends on which level you need and choose. See price information and the various levels available.